Welcome to all of our Lancer Dancer hopefuls!
We are excited you're here!
Tryouts are just around the corner, so please check our
website and instagram for updates!
There are FIVE important things you'll need to do BEFORE you try out:
1. Fill out a tryout application due Friday, April 21st
2. Read and fill out your tryout contract due Friday, April 21st
3. Fill out your written interview due Friday, April 21st
4. Read through our Lancer Dancer Team Constitution AND Calendar of Events with a parent or guardian. You do not need to fill out the form on the last page of the Constitution unless you make the team.
5. Attend the pre-tryout meeting on Monday, April 24th at 7:00 PM in the SME Cafeteria.
Below you will find some very basic information about tryouts, but please read through the constitution and calendar of events for
more detailed information.
Tryout Material - Tryout Videos and Technical Skill Requirements will be posted
Monday, April 24th at www.smelancerdancers.com on the tryout materials page.
Guided Clinic: Monday, May 1st 6:00-8:00pm
Open Gym Clinic: Wednesday, May 3rd 6:00-8:00pm
Tryouts: Thursday, May 4th after school
SME Main Gym
What to bring:
Water bottle and jazz shoes
What will I perform at the tryout:
The pom, jazz, and hip hop routines you will learn from the videos
Technical skills (list will be provided when videos are posted)
When will results be posted?
Tryout results will be posted no sooner than 9:00pm on May 4th.
After reading through all of the information, please feel free to email
email@example.com with any questions you may have!